I HAVE BEEN SENT AS A MESSENGER TO GET THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE IN THE SOUND OF MY VOICE.
THOSE WHO HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR.
SINCE BEING KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN LUCIFER, ABADDON, ANGEL OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT, ANGEL OF THE ABYSS, APOLLYON, ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN, ADVERSARY, ANTICHRIST, BEELZEBUB, BELIAL, DRAGON, GREAT DRAGON, ANCIENT SERPENT, ENEMY, WICKED ONE, GREAT FIERY RED DRAGON, MURDERER, LIAR, FATHER OF LIES, POWER OF DARKNESS, PRINCE OF POWER OF THE AIR, RULER OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD, SERPENT, TEMPTER, THIEF.
THESE ARE NAMES FROM THE BIBLE THAT REFER TO WHO WE ARE STANDING UP AGAINST TODAY. EACH NAME HAS A SCRIPTURE REFERENCE. I SAY THESE NAMES TO PUT THE DEVIL ON NOTICE. SAY I SEE YOU SATAN!!! I SEE YOU SATAN!!! I RESEARCHED THESE NAMES SOLDIERS OF THE LIGHT SO WE CAN BE AWARE OF THE DIFFERENT DISGUISES OF CHARACTER OUR ENEMY CAN BE.
EPHISANS 6:12 SAYS For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
WE AS CHRISTIANS, SOLDIERS OF THE LIGHT, JESUS CHRIST REPRESENTERS HAVE TO BEWARE!! BECAUSE THIS PUNK, NO GOOD FOR NOTHING DECEIVER WONT REST FROM TRYIN TO TAKE US TO HELL WITH HIM AND OUR CITIES. WHICH LEADS ME INTO MY SCRIPTURE TEXT:
1 JOHN 2:16-17 1 JOHN 2:16 FOR ALL THAT IS IN THE WORLD, THE LUST OF THE FLESH, AND THE LUST OF THE EYES, AND THE PRIDE OF LIFE IS NOT OF THE FATHER, BUT IS OF THE WORLD. AND THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY, AND THE LUST THEREOF: BUT HE THAT DOETH THE WILL OF GOD ABIDETH FOR EVER.
OK LET’S UNPACK THIS SCRIPTURE
The things of the world may be desired and possessed for the uses and purposes which God intended, and they are to be used by his grace, and to his glory; but believers must not seek or value them for those purposes to which sin abuses them. The world draws the heart from God; and the more the love of the world prevails, the more the love of God decays. The things of the world are classed according to the three ruling inclinations of depraved nature.
1. The lust of the flesh, of the body: wrong desires of the heart, the appetite of indulging all things that excite and inflame sensual pleasures.
2. The lust of the eyes: the eyes are delighted with riches and rich possessions; this is the lust of covetousness.
3. The pride of life: a vain man craves the grandeur and pomp of a vain-glorious life; this includes thirst after honour and applause. The things of the world quickly fade and die away; desire itself will ere long fail and cease, but holy affection is not like the lust that passes away. The love of God shall never fail. Many vain efforts have been made to evade the force of this passage by limitations, distinctions, or exceptions. Many have tried to show how far we may be carnally-minded, and love the world; but the plain meaning of these verses cannot easily be mistaken. Unless this victory over the world is begun in the heart, a man has no root in himself, but will fall away, or at most remain an unfruitful professor. Yet these vanities are so alluring to the corruption in our hearts, that without constant watching and prayer, we cannot escape the world, or obtain victory over the prince of darkness.
All that is in the world—can be classed under one or other of the three; the world contains these and no more.
1. lust of the flesh—that is, the lust which has its seat and source in our lower animal nature. Satan tried this temptation the first on Christ: Luke 4:3, "Command this stone that it be made bread." Youth is especially liable to fleshly lusts.
2. lust of the eyes—the avenue through which outward things of the world, riches, pomp, and beauty, inflame us. Satan tried this temptation on Christ when he showed Him the kingdoms of the world in a moment. By the lust of the eyes David (2Sa 11:2) and Achan fell (Jos 7:21). Compare David's prayer, Ps 119:37; Job's resolve, Ps 31:1; Mt 5:28. The only good of worldly riches to the possessor is the beholding them with the eyes. Compare Lu 14:18, "I must go and SEE it."
3. pride of life—literally, "arrogant assumption": vainglorious display. Pride was Satan's sin whereby he fell and forms the link between the two foes of man, the world (answering to "the lust of the eyes") and the devil (as "the lust of the flesh" is the third foe). Satan tried this temptation on Christ in setting Him on the temple pinnacle that, in spiritual pride and presumption, on the ground of His Father's care, He should cast Himself down. The same three foes appear in the three classes of soil on which the divine seed falls: the wayside hearers, the devil; the thorns, the world; the rocky undersoil, the flesh (Mt 13:18-23; Mr 4:3-8). The world's awful antitrinity, the "lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life," similarly is presented in Satan's temptation of Eve: "When she saw that the tree was good for food, pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise," Ge 3:6 (one manifestation of "the pride of life," the desire to know above what God has revealed, Col 2:8, the pride of unsanctified knowledge).
of—does not spring from "the Father" (used in relation to the preceding "little children," 1Jo 2:12, or "little sons"). He who is born of God alone turns to God; he who is of the world turns to the world; the sources of love to God and love to the world, are irreconcilably distinct.
GALATIANS 5:16 THIS I SAY THEN, WALK IN THE SPIRIT, AND YE SHALL NOT FULFIL THE LUST OF THE FLESH
EACH TIME SATAN TEMPTED JESUS, JESUS ANSWERED " IT IS WRITTEN" "IT IS WRITTEN" AND HE QUOTED SCRIPTURE. OUR WEAPONS ARE THE SCRIPTURES
2 CORINTHIANS 10:4 FOR THE WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE ARE NOT CARNAL, BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD TO THE PULLING DOWN OF STRONGHOLDS.
GET YO WEAPONS UP, MEMORIZE SCRIPTURES FOR THE DAY IS UPON US THAT WE TAKE BACK OUR CITIES!!! THATS ALL I HAVE!! THANKS GOD BLESS!!!